The following statement discloses Safecode Technologies India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Safecode") privacy policies for its website or products. We update our policy periodically without any notice; kindly visit this page occasionally to stay informed about any changes in these policies.
We at Safecode Technologies India Private Limited respect your desire to protect your personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for and in what situations.
We request your personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, request for a trial copy of our software, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities with respect to our website or products. Following are some examples:
1. If you submit an order online with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction such as your Company Name, Personal Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Country, State, City and Zip Code.
2. If you request technical support by Online, Email, or Telephone, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction such as your any registration Details/ license number and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
It is your decision to proceed with any activity that requests your personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the specific process.
We use your personal information:
2. To help you purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies.
In general, you can visit Safecode's websites/Softwares without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, at times, we may need some relevant information about you. Our Web servers collect domain names of visitors to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We do not save their e-mail addresses.
We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.
Safecode does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
A. To provide products or services requested by you;
B. When we have your permission or
C. Under the following circumstances:
1. We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Safecode under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Safecode communicate with you about offers from Safecode and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
3. We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
4. We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Safecode's rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Safecode or associated parties.
5. We may share information about you if Safecode is acquired by or merged with another company.
When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information.
Safecode's websites/Softwares are not directed at or targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of Majority may use the websites/Softwaress unless supervised by an adult.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Safecode web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. Safecode or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
Safecode may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
Safecode recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Safecode are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Safecode hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Safecode reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Safecode's Websites/Softwares may contain links to other sites such as that of its partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect privacy, we are NOT responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by such other sites.
We may also provide social media features on our websites/Softwares that enable you to share Safecode information with your social networks and to interact with Safecode on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
At times we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, geographical location and browser types from users who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the websites of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
Websites of Safecode contain links to websites of companies with whom we have a relationship. Safecode is not responsible for the privacy practices of its business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements as they may differ from ours.
1. Effective Date